Overview: October – March
We are extremely excited to offer the Quad Cities premier off-season enhancement program for your competitive baseball player. Our “5 Tool Enhancement Program” will run in conjunction with ADP Training and will provide your baseball player the best possible training regimen to improve his game this off season.
About the Program:
The program is designed to have players attend 2-3 sessions per week for maximum results. These sessions will be 2 hours in length cover all aspect of the game: hitting, fielding, throwing, speed, strength, agility and more. Instructors will provide age-specific, level specific instruction for your player.
We understand the complexities of student-athlete’s winter schedules, so the program is based on distinct number of sessions purchased that can be bought, scheduled (or rescheduled) to allow flexibility and convenience for the player to work around their busy winter schedules. If you happen to go out of town, have an winter sport conflict or other issue, the sessions do not go away until the end date. The self-service account allows you to schedule and reschedule at your own convenience. The End Date that all sessions need to be used by is April 1 – no exceptions.
Days and Times:
For the 2018-2019 Winter Season, the “5 Tool Enhancement Program, sessions will at the following times
- Tuesdays: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Thursdays: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Sundays: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- More times may be added as the number of players in the program increases
- 8 (2 hr) Sessions – Approximately 1 Month – $275
- 16 (2 hr) Sessions – Approximately 2 Months – $500
- 32 (2 hr) Sessions – Approximately 4 Months – $900
Register/Book Online through EZ Facility (Level II Fitness at TBK):
- Click Here to Login/Create a Self-Service Account/Buy Sessions/Schedule Sessions
- Go to “Buy Sessions”
- Purchase one of the “package options” for “Legends/ADP – 5 Tool Program”
- Book Sessions into “5 Tool Program” at your convenience from now until March 31